Thank you for your interest in the images offered by 'Photos By Tom'

My name is Tom Asdell. I have been married to my wife, Judi since December of 1985. Together we have two sons. We live in western Michigan along the beautiful shore of Lake Michigan. It is a beautiful place to take photographs. Most of the pictures I take are of the things I see in everyday life...there are images of sunsets, lakes, light houses, animals and more.

October 2007 our lives changed, the result of me suffering a stroke. While working through my initial rehab and adjusting to a new normal for my life, it became important that I pursue a hobby that would challenge me and bring satisfaction at the same time. Photography became that hobby.

Order Information:

Individual Note Card $ 1.75 - Set of 6 Note Cards $ 9.00

Order using the four digit photo ID number. The photo ID# is located under each photo.
shipping is added to orders (not included in item prices)
▪ order amount up to $50. add $5.00 for shipping
▪ order amount $51. -$99. add $3.00 for shipping
▪ order amount over $100.00 shipping is FREE!

Place your order using email:
photosbytomasdell@yahoo.com
(include: Your Name, Address and phone number. Along with the photo ID # of each photo you want and the number of copies of that photo. Also include the information for what size of print or if you want note cards.)


- All images on this blog are copyright protected. Do NOT copy.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Eagles. I love photographing these awsome birds.

No comments: